Friday, September 9, 2011

Unique Paper Boxes

Wow, what are beautiful creations!


When I came across with this site I was so overwhelmed to learn different styles of paper bags and boxes. Actually I wanted to do all of them right now if only I have all the resources. Ehehehe...

I've been fascinated with scrapbooking, cutesy-cutesy stuff and intricate invitations and favors. It is my plan to have my own design business, which will provide extraordinary birthday-wedding-and other occasions invitations. And now that I have learned about this site which displays tutorial on these cute boxes I will include this in my product line. Even though it looks like too tedious to do but I know I'll have fun. =) I know this is where my interest lies.
So, good luck to me then.

No comments:

Post a Comment