Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Space-Saving Rooms

* until now I haven't thought of any good description about myself. Good luck to me. Hahaha..I've carried it until in my sleep.

Anyhow, I just came across with this article in yahoo last few weeks ago. I easily got fascinated. It is my dream to have a good and well-designed room of my own. But honestly, I am more fascinated with baby rooms. Too bad I was not able to apply and have one for my little girl 'cos I don't have budget, of course, that would be the main concern of everyone for everything.

So, here there are----magical nooks and niches for secret kids' rooms

 Reading Nook

Bunk Bed Cubbies
Each of these bunk bed cubbies in a shared kids’ room feature a curtain that can be drawn for privacy.

*This reminds me of the trailer houses' beds. It really saves a lot space compared with the 2 separate beds for a room. I think like these for me and Zoe. Hehehe. But wait, how can you climb on the upper bunk? I can't see a ladder or something.


 Girls' Nook
The colorful nook in this girl’s bedroom offers a cozy escape.

*Ooooh...I fancy this. In a house, if ever I'm gonna be asked which room I want to occupy, I'll pick the attic part. I really fancy that part which you can sit beside the window where you can write or read while gazing at the stars or watching every raindrops fall on the window. And this nook resembles the room I like. =)


 Hidden Nook
An armoire serves as the entrance to this C.S. Lewis-inspired hidden nook.

*This reminds me of Chronicles of Narnia. I wonder how big is the inside part of it. Kinda scary too, it appears like a big fireplace to me that eats up little children....
 

 Wide Reading Nook
A wide bottom shelf creates a perfect little reading nook in this space.

*Hahaha...I can fit in there.
 Trundle Nook

*This is nice. =)

 
 Space-Saving Nook
This child’s bedroom makes the most of difficult space.


There are still 3 more hidden nooks found in this site:  
http://blogs.babble.com/family-style/2011/05/14/10-inspired-nooks-niches-for-kids-rooms/







No comments:

Post a Comment